Wood burning stove sparks blaze at house in Bonners Drive

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters tackled a chimney blaze at a house in Axminster at around 6pm yesterday evening (Monday).

The incident, at Bonners Drive, involved a wood burning stove.

The crew extinguished the fire using a triple ladder extension, roof ladders, safety-at-height equipment and hose reels, along with a thermal imaging camera.

0 comments

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscription
Join us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory