Electrical blaze at Seaton
PUBLISHED: 13:19 04 February 2014 | UPDATED: 13:19 04 February 2014
Firefighters from three towns called to property in Sea Hill.
Firefighters from three towns were scrambled to an electrical blaze in Seaton this morning (Tuesday, February 4).
Fire Control received a call reporting electrics sparking and smoking in a property in Sea Hill at around 10.30am.
The local crew was joined by colleagues from Axminster and Colyton and on arrival they found a small fire in an electrical box.
The electrics were isolated and an electrical engineer was called to attend.
A thermal imaging camera was used to identify any hot spots and a short extension ladder was also in use. The cause of the fire was accidental.