Fire crew called to Axmouth

09:33 27 November 2012

�

Archant

Chimney fire at village house involved a wood burning stove

Firefighters were called to a chimney blaze at a house in Axmouth yesterday evening (Monday, November 26).

The fire, at a property in Lane Close, involved a wood burning stove.

One appliance from Seaton attended, at around 6pm, and the crew carried out a safety inspection.

0 comments

Other News Stories

Yesterday, 15:49
East Devon District Councillor Derek Button, who died last month after a lengthy fight with cancer.

Tributes have been paid to one of East Devon District Council’s most respected councillors.

Read more
Mon, 07:51
Seaton NatWest Bank - set to close in March. Photo Chris Carson

Campaigners say replacing NatWest branch with a mobile unit for an hour once a week is “wholly inadequate”

Read more
Sunday, January 25, 2015
Author Graham Hurley

Acclaimed crime writer Graham Hurley is giving a talk in Lympstone this week.

Read more
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Exmouth in action at Chard

It has been an eventful rugby week for yours truly with both my teams winning on the road.

Read more

Local Weather

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

max temp: 2°C

min temp: 1°C

Most Read News

Family notices
Advertise in the paper
Submit a Story
Submit a Story
Buy Photos
Competitions
iwitness24
Facebook
Twitter
Google Plus Page
Family Notices 24

Digital Edition

Image
Read the Midweek Herald e-edition today E-edition

Honiton's trusted business finder