Firefighters from Exmouth were called to flats in Imperial Road when a light fitting caught fire.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Firefighters from Exmouth were called to a fire in flats in Imperial Road on Monday evening.

When the crews arrived shortly before 11pm they found the three-storey building was ‘heavily smoke-logged’.

Fire crews wore breathing apparatus and used one hose reel and covering jet to douse the fire.

Thermal imaging equipment was used to confirm the fire had not spread.

A ventilation fan was used to clear smoke from the property.

0 comments

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscription
Join us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory