Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Lyme Regis playing field pavilion suffers water and fire damage
Police are hunting three youths after the Candles on the Cobb Pavilion, at Anning Road, Lyme Regis, was vandalised on Saturday afternoon (January 12).
The toilet and sink were deliberately blocked then the area was flooded.
Toilets rolls were set on fire which caused damage to the vinyl flooring and the holders.
The cleaner attended, by chance, and chased off three youths. One was wearing a red hoodie and one a grey hoodie. Later that evening several bins in Langmoor gardens were set alight.
The pavilion attack happened at about 2.30pm and PC Richard Winward is appealing for anyone with information to come forward. They can call 101 or contact him directly on Twitter at @Lymecop.