Seaton property fire

Seaton Fire Station Seaton Fire Station

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
9:53 AM

Crew tackles chimney blaze at a house in Durley Road

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Seaton firefighters were called to tackle a chimney blaze at a house in the town’s Durley Road at around 10.40am yesterday morning (Monday April 28).

The crew extinguished the flames using chimney gear and later employed a thermal image camera to check for hot spots. The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

0 comments

Comments

Welcome , please leave your message below.

Optional - JPG files only
Optional - MP3 files only
Optional - 3GP, AVI, MOV, MPG or WMV files
Comments

Please log in to leave a comment and share your views with other Midweek Herald visitors.

We enable people to post comments with the aim of encouraging open debate.

Only people who register and sign up to our terms and conditions can post comments. These terms and conditions explain our house rules and legal guidelines.

Comments are not edited by Midweek Herald staff prior to publication but may be automatically filtered.

If you have a complaint about a comment please contact us by clicking on the Report This Comment button next to the comment.

Forgotten your password?

Not a member yet?

Register to create your own unique Midweek Herald account for free.

Signing up is free, quick and easy and offers you the chance to add comments, personalise the site with local information picked just for you, and more.

Sign up now

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscription
Join us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory