The cause is believed to be an accident.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

A shed was damaged during a blaze in Broadhembury - the cause is believed to be accidental.

Firefighters attended the incident at 7.36am this morning (Thursday) and used a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.

0 comments

Photo Orders
Letters
Competitions
Subscription
Join us on Facebook
View or book a notice

Join our newsletter

Local Search 24 – East Devon
Looking for a:

Location:

Search radius:

Exmouth's trusted business directory