Dates for your diary in East Devon
PUBLISHED: 18:30 15 November 2012
As always, it’s a busy time in East Devon. Here are just a few of the events.
● Axe Valley Friends of FORCE are holding a coffee morning at Colyton Town Hall on Saturday, November 17, from 9.30am to 11.30am.
Entry is free.
● Musbury Garden Club’s next presentation will be a light-hearted talk by Mike Burks on myths and superstitions in the garden.
It will take place at Musbury Village Hall between 7.30pm - 9pm, on Monday, November 19.
Entry £2.50 (Musbury Garden Club members £1.50).
● World wildlife photographer Brian Pettit will give a presentation on the Wildlife of the Falkland Islands at Woodmead Halls, on Tuesday, November 20 at 2.30pm.
There will be a small entrance charge.
● Kevin Dempsey and Rosie Carson, will be playing at Axmouth Church, on Friday, November, 16, at 7.30pm. Tickets cost £8 by calling 01297 20679.
● Jazzpospilita, the young Warsaw-based jazz quartet, will be playing in Exeter on Saturday, November 17.
One member of the group has family links to Honiton and the group would welcome support from East Devon.
The concert will start at 8pm at Exeter Phoenix.