Property of the Week: Claremont Field, Ottery St Mary
- Credit: Redferns Estate Agents
Claremont Field, Ottery St Mary
Guide Price: £395,000
Agent: Redferns Estate Agents
Agent's Tel: 01404 814306
This delightful three bedroom townhouse, situated in a popular development on the southern fringe of Ottery St Mary, is bright, light and airy, and deceptively spacious too. Despite being on the outskirts of the town, the centre and all its amenities are within walking distance of the house.
A key highlight of this property in Claremont Field is its beautiful outlook across green rolling hills and glorious East Devon countryside.
Number 55 is a well-proportioned and naturally light residence, spread over three floors. The ground floor is consumed with a large office/utility room and an integral garage which possibly could be converted into additional accommodation if required, subject to the necessary planning permission/consents.
The main living quarters can be found on the first floor where there is a lovely open plan space that incorporates the living, dining and kitchen areas. This appealing L-shaped room is enhanced by a flood of natural night and the stunningly beautiful views beyond its windows. Indeed, it is a wonderful environment for families to cook, dine and socialise together.
The kitchen is well equipped with a pleasant range of white-fronted cupboards and drawers, and a useful breakfast bar.
From the living room area, patio doors lead directly to the decked rear garden which benefits from a high degree of privacy and provides ample room for outdoor dining and entertaining.
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 5 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
On the second floor are three good size double bedrooms, the master benefiting from a well-appointed en-suite facility and glorious views. The family bathroom has been fitted with a stylish white suite.
To the front, there is a space for two vehicles in the driveway.