Property of the Week: Endellion, Musbury
- Credit: Gordon & Rumsby
Endellion, Axminster Road, Musbury,
Guide Price: £625,000
Agent: Gordon & Rumsby
Agent's Tel: 01297 553768
This spacious four-bedroom detached property, in the pretty village of Musbury, was originally a bungalow however, the loft has been converted to provide two additional bedrooms and a bathroom, making it a more 'chalet style' residence.
Inside the property is presented to a very high standard, with pleasing neutral decor throughout and parquet flooring in some rooms.
The lounge and dining room are interlinked by a central fireplace fitted with a wood-burning stove and there are French doors from the lounge to the garden. From the dining area, double doors open to a light-infused conservatory that brings 'the outdoors in' beautifully.
The kitchen has a modern and stylish sleek look and is fitted with attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and integral appliances. From here, French doors open to the garden.
Also on the ground floor, there's a small study, a bathroom and two bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is a generous double room with an en-suite shower, making it ideal as a ground floor master bedroom if needed or as a guest room.
On the first floor, there's a large and bright master bedroom with a long window and Juliet balcony facing west, a further bedroom and another bathroom.
- 1 Former Seaton bank to become shop
- 2 Drivers advised to plan journeys as A35 landslip work begins
- 3 Chilcotts youngest auctioneer to feature in BBC show
- 4 Police investigate assault at Axe Vale Show
- 5 Colyton Grammar team wins a national engineering competition
- 6 Dorset folk dou performing in Colyton next month
- 7 Ofwat launch enforcement case against South West Water
- 8 East Devon pensioner given suspended jail for groping teenager
- 9 Biker badly hurt in A3052 crash
- 10 Turnout announced for Tiverton and Honiton by-election
Outside, the rear garden is pretty and secluded with a wealth of mature trees and shrubs offering a high degree of privacy. A patio area adjoins the house, perfect for outdoor dining, and there are steps up to a large area of lawn.
To the front of the property, there's a good-sized driveway and double garage.