A French day out in the heart of London
The France Show – 25 pairs of tickets to be won
FOR three days in January, from 18-20, Earls Court in London is the place to be for a flavour of France!
Organisers of The France Show have joined forces with Archant South West to offer 25 lucky readers a pair of tickets to the show.
Enjoy cookery demonstrations and can-can dancers; listen to bestselling authors Kate Mosse and Carol Drinkwater; sample fine wines and champagne at the tutored tastings; visit the French market; pick up holiday ideas from regions and tour operators; try your hand at petanque and browse thousands of properties for sale in the French Property Exhibition.
For more information and to buy tickets for just �6 each (tickets cost �13 on the door), visit www.thefranceshow.com and use promotional code ASW11.
You may also want to watch:
In order to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to this fabulous show, answer the following question, and send your answer, along with your name, address and daytime telephone number to: France Show Ticket Competition, Archant South West, Fair Oak Close, Exeter Business Park, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2UL or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Name one of the best selling authors who will be at the show.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 4 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 5 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 6 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter
- 7 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 10 Premier League contract for local footballer
Entries must be received before the closing date of December 7. Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.