a Help is just not available
I feel the need, through your newspaper, to air my concern on council housing.
I have, personally, been on the Council Register for more than six years, to no avail.
I was born in Honiton and have worked in Honiton for 30 years and, whilst bringing up children, and through no fault of my own, I am in rented accommodation. I cannot afford or get any help as my children have left home.
Are the residents of Honiton and EDDC aware that many of us are in dire straits, as well as young couples and individuals that are unable to buy properties and cannot afford to rent.
Why don’t we get help?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address
- 1 Rogue builder jailed for ripping off Honiton customers
- 2 Thug jailed for violent bottle attack at Seaton Tesco
- 3 Dark day for Millwey Rise
- 4 Killerton Christmas countdown
- 5 Wedding venue team goes extra mile for customers
- 6 Honiton u3a group tackles international art theft
- 7 Cafe boss bounces back after adapting to impact of virus
- 8 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 9 Record-breaking weekend at Wiscombe Park
- 10 Violent thug jailed after violent attack in supermarket