a Help is just not available
I feel the need, through your newspaper, to air my concern on council housing.
I have, personally, been on the Council Register for more than six years, to no avail.
I was born in Honiton and have worked in Honiton for 30 years and, whilst bringing up children, and through no fault of my own, I am in rented accommodation. I cannot afford or get any help as my children have left home.
Are the residents of Honiton and EDDC aware that many of us are in dire straits, as well as young couples and individuals that are unable to buy properties and cannot afford to rent.
Why don’t we get help?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Roy Hart from Honiton
- 2 Farmer who killed biker in crash gets his licence back
- 3 Tractor and trailer overturn on A30 blocking one lane - traffic queuing
- 4 East Devon child abuser Graeme Ellis jailed for eight years
- 5 Excitement grows as countdown to Charter Day begins
- 6 Covid case rise in Devon's young people prompts warning
- 7 Latest planning applications in East Devon
- 8 Major accolade for driving school
- 9 Nick's cider adventure gets off to a golden start
- 10 We won't be truly safe until we have a global vaccine programme