a Help is just not available
I feel the need, through your newspaper, to air my concern on council housing.
I have, personally, been on the Council Register for more than six years, to no avail.
I was born in Honiton and have worked in Honiton for 30 years and, whilst bringing up children, and through no fault of my own, I am in rented accommodation. I cannot afford or get any help as my children have left home.
Are the residents of Honiton and EDDC aware that many of us are in dire straits, as well as young couples and individuals that are unable to buy properties and cannot afford to rent.
Why don’t we get help?
You may also want to watch:
Name and address
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding