A new platform for business people to share ideas
Chartered accountants Thomas Westcott host breakfast meeting in Honiton.
Thomas Westcott, the chartered accountants and tax advisors, has hosted a breakfast meeting in Honiton for local business people.
The well-attended event, at Montgomery’s, was organised to provide a forum for those in business to exchange ideas and experiences.
Nick Smy, a partner in the firm, welcomed guests and said he hoped the exercise could be repeated on a quarterly basis.
Senior partner Richard Thomas also attended the event on behalf of Thomas Westcott.
You may also want to watch:
Others present included representatives from local banks, solicitors Beviss and Beckingsale, New Street Vets, Duralife and Marla Blinds, among others.
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 6 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 9 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding