A new platform for business people to share ideas
Chartered accountants Thomas Westcott host breakfast meeting in Honiton.
Thomas Westcott, the chartered accountants and tax advisors, has hosted a breakfast meeting in Honiton for local business people.
The well-attended event, at Montgomery’s, was organised to provide a forum for those in business to exchange ideas and experiences.
Nick Smy, a partner in the firm, welcomed guests and said he hoped the exercise could be repeated on a quarterly basis.
Senior partner Richard Thomas also attended the event on behalf of Thomas Westcott.
You may also want to watch:
Others present included representatives from local banks, solicitors Beviss and Beckingsale, New Street Vets, Duralife and Marla Blinds, among others.
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 3 Colyton cyclist at age 82 rides the Gridiron 100 for Parkinson's UK
- 4 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 5 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 6 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 7 Local Football Results
- 8 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 9 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 10 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks