Pick up a bargain at Seaton Fiver Fest
- Credit: Archant
‘Bargains galore’ will soon be on offer in Seaton’s shops.
Independent traders are taking part in the 'Totally Local National Fiver Fest', starting soon.
From Saturday, October 5, to October 12, many will be offering shoppers a range of £5 offers in a bid to boost town centre trade.
More than 40 other towns throughout the UK will be taking part in the scheme.
Shops, cafés, restaurants, pubs and businesses will participate and there will be posters around town and online promoting all of the fiver offers.
You may also want to watch:
Local organiser Marc Smith said: "We decided to join in as it seems such a great idea for Seaton.
"We're introducing some great bargains for local shoppers, but alsoshowcasing the town and the great shops and businesses we have here, showing how important independent high streets are to our communities and towns."
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
Any independent business wishing to participate in the Fiver Fest in Seaton, should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Marc Smith on 07881 388507 look at our totallylocallyseaton fiver fest page on Facebook and Instagram