A successful year for Honiton Wine Bar Golf Society
Honiton Wine Bar Golf Society celebrated another successful year at a gala dinner and prize giving evening.
HONITON Wine Bar Golf Society marked another successful year at a gala dinner and prize giving evening.
Members were in high spirits during the event, which took place at Honiton Wine Bar, on Tuesday, January 18.
The outgoing captain John Greengrass presented a cheque for �312 along with an assortment of children’s toys and gifts to Heather Rake from the Exeter branch of CLIC.
The society raised an additional �90 for the charity on the night by guessing the amount of money they had raised during the year.
You may also want to watch:
Prizes were also presented to Graham Quinlan, who was awarded the HWB shield for the overall winner for 2010, and Noel Gregory, the society’s captain for 2011, who walked away the AG Signs Player of the year cup.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 3 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 4 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 5 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 6 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 7 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 10 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future