A sweet treat from Sugar to aid day hospice appeal
- Credit: Archant
Honiton business Sugar Beauty shows its support for Hospiscare’s East Devon Day Hospice Appeal by holding a special pamper day.
Sugar Beauty in Honiton offered up a special treat for customers in Honiton and held a special pamper day to boost funds for the town’s new day hospice.
Around £335 was raised for Hospiscare’s East Devon Day Hospice Appeal to help towards the remaining funds still needed to run and equip the centre.
During the day, customers could treat themselves to a range of beauty and pamper treatments as well as a selection of delicious cakes.
A raffle was also held.
You may also want to watch:
The new state-of-the-art facility is to be built in King Street and will serve the communities of East Devon.
- 1 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 2 East Budleigh 2nds 2-1 Millwey Rise
- 3 The amazing Axminster of 57 years ago
- 4 Latest from the Devon Cricket League
- 5 Property of the Week: Tansee Hill, Thorncombe
- 6 Lions issue appeal for new members to help fundraising projects
- 7 East Devon Property of the Week
- 8 Family campaigns to fund flower barn at 'paradise' site
- 9 When a waffle is good for your health
- 10 Podium return for Axe Valley Pedaller