A sweet treat from Sugar to aid day hospice appeal
- Credit: Archant
Honiton business Sugar Beauty shows its support for Hospiscare’s East Devon Day Hospice Appeal by holding a special pamper day.
Sugar Beauty in Honiton offered up a special treat for customers in Honiton and held a special pamper day to boost funds for the town’s new day hospice.
Around £335 was raised for Hospiscare’s East Devon Day Hospice Appeal to help towards the remaining funds still needed to run and equip the centre.
During the day, customers could treat themselves to a range of beauty and pamper treatments as well as a selection of delicious cakes.
A raffle was also held.
You may also want to watch:
The new state-of-the-art facility is to be built in King Street and will serve the communities of East Devon.
- 1 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 2 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 3 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 4 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 5 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 8 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust