A wonderful garden party
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer s Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer's Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
We would like to thank her and her family who worked so hard to make the day a complete success, together with all friends who attended and helped to raise the amazing sum of �500.
The monies will be utilised throughout East Devon to enable us to continue our help and support for carers and sufferers within the area.
Once gain, a very big thank you to Margaret, her family and all friends who contributed towards making this such a successful fund raising event.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Councillors call for a U-turn on universal credit £20 decision
- 2 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 3 Double-header for Honiton juniors against Cullompton
- 4 Legion hosts latest in series of timely war graves walks
- 5 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 6 Band are back... and music lovers brave rain to enjoy show
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Local Football Results
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
East Devon branch