A wonderful garden party
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer s Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer's Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
We would like to thank her and her family who worked so hard to make the day a complete success, together with all friends who attended and helped to raise the amazing sum of �500.
The monies will be utilised throughout East Devon to enable us to continue our help and support for carers and sufferers within the area.
Once gain, a very big thank you to Margaret, her family and all friends who contributed towards making this such a successful fund raising event.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 2 He was going, going gone... but now TV auctioneer is back
- 3 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
- 4 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 5 800th anniversary makes town's celebrated event a hot topic this year
- 6 Adjusting to cricket's new points-average system
- 7 Cranbrook's minister praises town as she says goodbye
- 8 Axe Valley Runners in Exeter Quay race
- 9 East Devon enterprises applaud council for rapid response to covid funds
- 10 Roger returns to the Heathfield with his Armada Jazz Band
East Devon branch