A wonderful garden party
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer s Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer's Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
We would like to thank her and her family who worked so hard to make the day a complete success, together with all friends who attended and helped to raise the amazing sum of �500.
The monies will be utilised throughout East Devon to enable us to continue our help and support for carers and sufferers within the area.
Once gain, a very big thank you to Margaret, her family and all friends who contributed towards making this such a successful fund raising event.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Watchmaker's celebrity approach proves a timely move
- 2 Big-hearted trio smash fundraising target for animal sanctuary
- 3 Food and drink festival proves the perfect tonic after lockdown
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Monday means a big step forward on road to economic recovery
- 6 Firefighters ask farmers to be on guard after spate of blazes
- 7 Mr Music's motor is no van ordinaire
- 8 Have your say on future development of village
- 9 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 10 Plenty of case work picked up on campaign trail, but I'm happy to help
East Devon branch