A wonderful garden party
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer s Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
The East Devon branch of the Alzheimer's Society would like to extend sincere thanks to Margaret Hagon and family for organising such a wonderful birthday garden party held on Sunday, August 9, at her home in Stockland.
We would like to thank her and her family who worked so hard to make the day a complete success, together with all friends who attended and helped to raise the amazing sum of �500.
The monies will be utilised throughout East Devon to enable us to continue our help and support for carers and sufferers within the area.
Once gain, a very big thank you to Margaret, her family and all friends who contributed towards making this such a successful fund raising event.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
East Devon branch