A3052: Elderly woman treated at scene of crash
Two vehicles involved in collision at Farringdon.
AN elderly woman has received emergency first aid from ambulance crews following a two vehicle collision on the A3052.
The woman has been taken to hospital by ambulance after being released from a car by firefighters.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service was called to the scene of the crash, near Farringdon, at 2.20pm today (Wednesday).
A spokesman said: “Fire crews confirmed a road traffic collision involving two cars.
You may also want to watch:
“One elderly female was still inside a car and receiving medical attention from ambulance crews.
“Fire crews stabilised the vehicle and released the female casualty with the assistance of ambulance crews.”
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 7 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner