ACCIDENT UPDATE: One vehicle involved
Police and ambulance personnel at scene.
Emergency services, including two fire crews from Honiton, have responded to a single vehicle collision on the A30 this afternoon.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service says one vehicle was “entangled in the safety wire on the central reservation”.
A spokesman added: “All persons were free and clear of the vehicle upon the arrival of the fire crews, who made the vehicle safe.
“This incident was left in the hands of police and ambulance.”
You may also want to watch:
The accident happened at 2.30pm, but is still affecting traffic on the Exeter-bound section of the carriageway, between Daisymount an Exeter Airport.
Updates could follow. Revisit this website shortly.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 4 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Sidmouth and Ottery hockey stung by Hornets
- 9 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes