Affordable homes for rent in Colyton
Tenants are being sought for five new properties
Five homes at the new Cuthouse Meadows development, on Mount View, in Colyton, are still available to rent.
Sovereign Housing, which is managing the housing scheme, is re-advertising the properties in a bid to find tenants.
Details will be available to see on the Devon Home Choice website - www.devonhomechoice.com - from tomorrow (Wednesday, February 18) and applications close on Monday, February 23.
Applicants need to register on this site to be eligible for affordable housing under this scheme.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Colyton Parish Council said: “This is housing for local people – if you know of anyone who is in need of affordable housing please pass on these details.”
The five homes consist of a one bed first floor marionette; a one bed ground floor flat and three three-bedroom houses.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 7 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 8 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 9 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 10 Riding through the lockdown restrictions