Agricultural vehicle fire
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Honiton called to the scene.
An agricultural vehicle was ‘severely damaged’ following a fire near Honiton.
Firefighters from the town were called to Birch Oak Farm this afternoon (Wednesday) at around 2.30pm.
On arrival crews found the agricultural telehandler well alight in an open area.
The fire was extinguished using two hose reel jets and one compressed air foam jet.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said: “The vehicle was severely damaged by fire and the cause of the fire was accidental.”
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 8 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone