ALERT: More snow on the way
Band of rain expected to turn to snow over Devon and Cornwall.
MORE snow is forecast to fall across Devon and Cornwall.
A band of rain, travelling from the far South West eastwards, is expected to move in early tomorrow.
Accumulations of up to five centimetres are predicted, making travelling conditions during the morning rush hour hazardous.
Overnight temperatures are set to plummet and fresh snow is likely to fall on widespread frozen surfaces.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures of Honiton kindly submitted by Liz Tirard.
- 1 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 2 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 5 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 6 New plan to build East Devon back better after the pandemic
- 7 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 8 Volunteers unite again to launch Operation Rudolph
- 9 Councils across Devon to provide training to boost business
- 10 Wednesday's Budget and how it might help those struggling in Devon this winter