ALERT: More snow on the way
Band of rain expected to turn to snow over Devon and Cornwall.
MORE snow is forecast to fall across Devon and Cornwall.
A band of rain, travelling from the far South West eastwards, is expected to move in early tomorrow.
Accumulations of up to five centimetres are predicted, making travelling conditions during the morning rush hour hazardous.
Overnight temperatures are set to plummet and fresh snow is likely to fall on widespread frozen surfaces.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures of Honiton kindly submitted by Liz Tirard.
- 1 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 2 Half-year property sales are twice the five-year average
- 3 What’s in a town crest - mermaids, plants pregnant woman or all three?
- 4 William conquers 200 books
- 5 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 6 Enjoy spectacular visual art exhibition at town's Thelma Hulbert Gallery
- 7 Yarty Party Time - and what a success
- 8 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 9 Heatwave stops play at Axminster Bowls
- 10 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding