ALERT: More snow on the way
Band of rain expected to turn to snow over Devon and Cornwall.
MORE snow is forecast to fall across Devon and Cornwall.
A band of rain, travelling from the far South West eastwards, is expected to move in early tomorrow.
Accumulations of up to five centimetres are predicted, making travelling conditions during the morning rush hour hazardous.
Overnight temperatures are set to plummet and fresh snow is likely to fall on widespread frozen surfaces.
You may also want to watch:
Pictures of Honiton kindly submitted by Liz Tirard.
- 1 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 2 East Devon businesses 'doing utmost' to comply with covid regulations
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 5 New premises for treasured mental health charity
- 6 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary
- 7 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 New homes and a new town centre as Cranbrook embraces the future
- 10 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges