All Saints Primary School pupils enjoy clowning around
ALL Saints Primary School pupils and teaching assistants enjoyed clowning around when they dressed up as the circus performers on the last day of their holiday club.
The club, which has run for a week and is park of the school’s extended facilities, has had a different theme on each of the fun-filled days - from princesses to pirates.
The club was packed out each day and head teacher Christine Hollidge said they will probably run it for longer next year.
Activities included treasure hunts, face painting and crafts.
Sarah Ward, teaching assistant and event leader, said: “It’s been really good. We have been full up most days - we allow up to 20 children.
“We have had a lot of positive feedback and parents and children have said they want us to run it again next year.”
- 1 Man from Seaton dies after crash on Friday
- 2 Jack's legacy helps fund vital brain tumour research
- 3 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 4 No choice but to charge entry for public toilets
- 5 Special tree tribute to lost loved ones launched
- 6 Property of the Week: Dolphin Street, Colyton
- 7 Beer's three days of Christmas
- 8 Rising cost to council of boosting salaries to match market rate
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Beer beat Bucks to reach the last eight