All Saints Primary School pupils enjoy clowning around
ALL Saints Primary School pupils and teaching assistants enjoyed clowning around when they dressed up as the circus performers on the last day of their holiday club.
The club, which has run for a week and is park of the school’s extended facilities, has had a different theme on each of the fun-filled days - from princesses to pirates.
The club was packed out each day and head teacher Christine Hollidge said they will probably run it for longer next year.
Activities included treasure hunts, face painting and crafts.
Sarah Ward, teaching assistant and event leader, said: “It’s been really good. We have been full up most days - we allow up to 20 children.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had a lot of positive feedback and parents and children have said they want us to run it again next year.”
- 1 Sisters urge supporters to keep giving as mum battles to beat cancer
- 2 School recognised for appliance of science
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 Exeter Chiefs star inspires young rugby players during Honiton store visit
- 5 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs
- 6 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 7 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 8 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 9 End of online meetings leaves councils with a dilemma
- 10 Author's school visit takes the biscuit