All Saints Primary School pupils enjoy clowning around
ALL Saints Primary School pupils and teaching assistants enjoyed clowning around when they dressed up as the circus performers on the last day of their holiday club.
The club, which has run for a week and is park of the school’s extended facilities, has had a different theme on each of the fun-filled days - from princesses to pirates.
The club was packed out each day and head teacher Christine Hollidge said they will probably run it for longer next year.
Activities included treasure hunts, face painting and crafts.
Sarah Ward, teaching assistant and event leader, said: “It’s been really good. We have been full up most days - we allow up to 20 children.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had a lot of positive feedback and parents and children have said they want us to run it again next year.”
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 3 Lions help enthusiastic work skills group
- 4 Hill climbs to the top on Captain’s Day
- 5 Your chance to be crowned top artist
- 6 East Devon councillor resigns to focus on his business interests
- 7 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 8 Walkies! Heath team offers summer advice for dog owners
- 9 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 10 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis