Allhallows is for everyone
Thank you for printing my letter in the Midweek Herald, issue dated March 7, concerning dog poo in Honiton.
I would like to reply to Dr Richardson’s letter, printed last week.
I assume Dr Richardson’s son, who slipped on dog poo, was a one-off incident, and I expect distressful and should not have happened. I hope Dr Richardson read my letter the week before, regarding dog owners who are responsible for their dog’s poo.
Allhallows field is for everyone; the only green belt in Honiton. The minority of dog owners who allow their dogs to poo and don’t pick up are the ones who should be banned, not the majority of dog owners who do pick up and, may I add, pick up other dog owner’s dog poo. Because of the outcome of your letter, I had to respond.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 2 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 3 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 4 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 5 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 6 "Whoever you are, the county council will almost certainly play some role in your everyday life"
- 7 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 8 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 9 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 10 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief