Allhallows is for everyone
Thank you for printing my letter in the Midweek Herald, issue dated March 7, concerning dog poo in Honiton.
I would like to reply to Dr Richardson’s letter, printed last week.
I assume Dr Richardson’s son, who slipped on dog poo, was a one-off incident, and I expect distressful and should not have happened. I hope Dr Richardson read my letter the week before, regarding dog owners who are responsible for their dog’s poo.
Allhallows field is for everyone; the only green belt in Honiton. The minority of dog owners who allow their dogs to poo and don’t pick up are the ones who should be banned, not the majority of dog owners who do pick up and, may I add, pick up other dog owner’s dog poo. Because of the outcome of your letter, I had to respond.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism