Amy Crofters Band entertains Honiton pensioners
Specially reserved seats ensure no one’s enjoyment is denied.
THE Amycrofters folk band entertained Honiton pensioners last Saturday - and ensured no one’s enjoyment was denied by providing specially reserved seats.
The band had previously performed outside St Paul’s Church as part of Honiton Town Council’s programme of street entertainment. However, one pensioner’s enjoyment was marred by lack of seats.
So, this time, there were plenty of seats, complete with special labels, for pensioners to enjoy the talents of the husband and wife duo. The music also proved a treat for the ears of stallholders and passers-by.
The Amycrofters’ stock of percussion instruments were in much demand on the day and a new coloured drum proved to be a particular favourite for the band’s young fans as they helped perform The Wheels on the Bus.
You may also want to watch:
Another new attraction was Sam, the dancing doll, which delighted audiences.
- 1 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 8 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 9 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 10 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust