Anarchy in Buckerell
Criminal damage paints workshop door red.
A vandal has sprayed the anarchy sign on the door of a workshop in Buckerell.
Police say red paint was used to create the letter A in a circle.
Pc Clive Vickery, Rural Neighbourhood Beat Manager, said the graffiti appeared sometime between May 12 and 13.
He is appealing for witnesses to contact Honiton Police Station and has revealed that the letters LERN were also painted on the door, along with some random, unrecognisable letters.
You may also want to watch:
Crime of any description is extremely rare in Buckerell.
The act of criminal damage is under investigation and anyone who can help police with their inquiries is urged to call 08452 777444.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle
- 5 Mum and daughter to have their hair chopped for charity
- 6 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
- 7 Beer Albion edge Colyton in local showdown
- 8 Wildwood Escot ready for a frighteningly good October half term
- 9 Backing for plan to launch parkruns for young athletes
- 10 Cranbrook prevail in local derby