Anti-social behaviour and alcohol concerns, Seaton
ANTI-SOCIAL behaviour and underage drinking in Seaton top residents concerns, according to a police survey.
ANTI-SOCIAL behaviour and underage drinking in Seaton top residents' concerns, according to a police survey.
The concerns were highlighted during a Police and Communities Together (PACT) meeting.
Respondents said Friday and Saturday nights were particularly prone to anti-social behaviour, particularly in Fore Street, Harbour Road, Windsor Garderns and the area around The Grove nightclub.
The main areas of concern for underage drinking are in Seafield Gardens, Windsor Gardens, Cliff Field Gardens, the seafront, and around the skateboard park.
Police said they had responded with operations, such as on the rave night at The Grove.
They added the Neighbourhood Beat Team regularly patrol the main problem areas for underage drinking. They will also be working with Devon and Cornwall Police Licensing officers and Trading Standards to make it difficult for youngsters to buy alcohol in the area.
- 1 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 2 Two-years-missing cat back home after turning up in Sidmouth
- 3 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 4 Colyton decides on new neighbourhood development plan
- 5 Charity golf circus on the Honiton greens
- 6 UPDATE: Missing woman found after police appeal
- 7 Four great attractions to visit prior to Christmas
- 8 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 There are troubling consequences for all of us in this real life satire
Driving issues, fog following and youth issues were also marked as priorities respectively.