Axe Vale Show welcomes funding applications
- Credit: Archant
Deadline for people and organisations to apply for grants is September14
The organisers of the Axe Vale Show are inviting individuals and groups to apply for a share of the profits from this year’s event.
All requests must be received before September 14 in order to be considered by the committee.
Show chairman Simon Hodges said: “With the great turnout and support of the local community we have been able to raise significant funds that we can now award to worthwhile causes within the local community, just as we have been doing over the last 24 years.
“The Axe Vale Show constitution aims to support those activities which benefit of the inhabitants of Axminster and the surrounding area.
You may also want to watch:
“Favourable consideration will be give to applications that offer the provision of facilities for recreation or other leisure time activities by individuals or groups from any age or social, economic or welfare considerations with the intent of improving the conditions of life for the target groups.”
Application forms are available from the Grants Committee,
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 10 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
Axe Vale Show, Thomas Whitty House, Silver Street Axminster EX13 5AH or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org