Armed Forces Day in Honiton
All are welcome to the annual Armed Forces Day in Honiton.
There will be plenty of events going on throughout the day on Saturday (tomorrow).
A vigil will be held at the war memorial, outside St Paul’s Church, from 8am until 4pm.
Visitors can also take a look at an exhibition and display on the forecourt of St Paul’s Church and at Allhallows Museum from 10am.
The Armed Forces Day tribute march will start from 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
Chelsea Pensioner David Jackson makes a welcome return to this year’s event as a special guest of honour.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon