Art exhibition, Pecorama
VISITORS to Beer s Pecorama are enjoying the second instalment of a three-series art exhibition.
VISITORS to Beer's Pecorama are enjoying the second instalment of a three-series art exhibition.
This is the first time the attraction is holding such an event, which features work by local artists.
Currently on display in the Lecture Theatre is photography by Maisie Hill, Emma Weal and Nigel Lord, and ceramics by Rosemary Jacks, Tim Sargent and Linda Gates. This will run until tomorrow.
The third exhibition, which begins on Monday, October 12 features paintings from the Phoenix Abstract Art Group in Exeter.
There will also be jewellery from Monica Weber-Butler, Rose Cecil and Lucy Campbell.
Hilary Arnold, exhibition organiser, said: "We have had a good number of people through the doors. Last week was very exciting and I'm sure all three weeks will be as exciting as each other."
- 1 Massive occasion beckons for Axminster Town FC
- 2 Honiton firefighters tackle chimney fire
- 3 Property firm on lookout for development land in East Devon
- 4 Learn new skills at Axminster community shed
- 5 Colyton neighbourhood plan now comes into force
- 6 Property of the Week: York Close, Axminster
- 7 Honiton's Marcus aiming for Olympic stardom in China
- 8 Fake Dyson Airwrap and Primark baby toy among recent recalled items
- 9 South West Water on the look-out for new graduate trainees
- 10 Policing activity in Honiton, Axminster and Colyford
* Pecorama staff are hoping to create a train link to Beer Quarry Caves. They are currently surveying possible routes for a branch line off Beer Heights Light Railway to continue three quarters of a mile up to the caves. If this goes ahead, it would create a unique miniature steam between the two attractions.