ASBO youth’s playing field ban extended
- Credit: Archant
Conditions of a Honiton teenager’s interim ASBO changed.
A Honiton teenager who is banned from areas of the town has had the conditions of his interim anti-social behaviour order changed.
Freddy Jones, 17, of Northcote Lane, is now banned from the area of Northcote Lane which borders Allhallows Playing Field, as well as the playing field itself.
The conditions were changed during a hearing at North and East Devon Magistrates’ Court last Thursday.
As part of the interim ASBO the 17-year-old is prohibited from drinking alcohol or being found in possession of alcohol in an open container, bottle, can or drinking vessel in any public place except for licensed premises.
You may also want to watch:
He must not use or encourage others to use foul, abusive, insulting, offensive, threatening or intimidating language or behaviour in any public place. He is also prohibited from congregating in a group of three or more in a public place in a manner causing or is likely to cause any person to fear for their own safety.
He must not associate with named individuals as specified in the order.
- 1 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 2 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 5 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 6 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 7 There's light at the end of the tunnel - but for now embrace lockdown life
- 8 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 9 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 10 Government scraps house building quota in East Devon