Attention to detail was brilliant’
My husband and I try and attend Seaton Carnival every year and this year was no different – we travelled the 170 miles and really enjoyed ourselves.
My husband and I try and attend Seaton Carnival every year and this year was no different - we travelled the 170 miles and really enjoyed ourselves.
I did hear people say it wasn't as good as other years but we feel that, considering the ecconomic climate, the result was lovely.
Everyone who took part and organised the event should be congratulated for all their hard work and the attention to detail, which was brilliant, whether it was on a costume or on a float. In the town where we live the carnival was stopped about 15 years ago and it is very much missed.
Seaton, enjoy what you've got!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seaton Cricket club ‘bowled over’ by gesture from local housebuilder
- 2 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 3 Family pay tribute to popular Colyton man after his tragic death
- 4 Hot form in the heat at Axe Cliff
- 5 Town's Market Charter Day event is set to be biggest, say organisers
- 6 Scheme for affordable homes on old football pitch moves step closer
- 7 Great gran takes plunge at Lyme Regis
- 8 UPDATE: Man dies after 'serious accident' on A30
- 9 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary