Attention to detail was brilliant’
My husband and I try and attend Seaton Carnival every year and this year was no different – we travelled the 170 miles and really enjoyed ourselves.
My husband and I try and attend Seaton Carnival every year and this year was no different - we travelled the 170 miles and really enjoyed ourselves.
I did hear people say it wasn't as good as other years but we feel that, considering the ecconomic climate, the result was lovely.
Everyone who took part and organised the event should be congratulated for all their hard work and the attention to detail, which was brilliant, whether it was on a costume or on a float. In the town where we live the carnival was stopped about 15 years ago and it is very much missed.
Seaton, enjoy what you've got!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Old Webster's site car park to be re-opened and run by council
- 3 New exhibition for well known local ceramicist
- 4 Hippos beaten by a penalty at Okehampton
- 5 MP gets a flavour of community food project's new base
- 6 Property of the Week: Sidmouth Road, Rousdon
- 7 Teacher who threw himself into village life in retirement
- 8 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Horror shows and light entertainment for Halloween viewing