Autumn Open exhibition by Lyme Bay Arts
- Credit: Archant
A month-long showcase of artwork inspired by autumn opens at The Gallery, Symondsbury on Saturday, November 9.
The Autumn Open exhibition features drawings, paintings, furniture, textiles, jewellery and ceramics, by more than 60 artists and designers.
The Gallery is the home venue of Lyme Bay Arts CIC, a not-for-profit artists and craftspeople's organisation.
It opened officially on August 10, 2019 and is now hosting a programme of exhibitions.
The Autumn Open will run until Wednesday, November 27. 1030am until 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Lyme Bay Arts' second exhibition and workshop venue on the Symondsbury Estate, The Space, will also be open during the month.
Entry is free, as is parking in the Estate's car park.
- 1 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 2 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 3 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 4 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott
- 5 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 6 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 7 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 8 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 9 The Parkrun hopeful for the spring
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
Lyme Bay Arts will start another outreach project in February 2020, as seven of its members each curate their own six-week solo exhibitions in the Rotunda Gallery of the Lyme Regis Museum.
For further information, visit lymebayarts.co.uk or symondsburyestate.co.uk