Award-winning home care provider comes to Axe Valley
- Credit: Archant
Bluebird Care is now operating in Axminster and Seaton providing a wide range of services
An award-winning home care provider has begun operating in the Axe Valley.
Bluebird Care Axminster and Seaton was launched this month and will provide a range of services.
These include personal care, help around the home, companionship and enabling and dementia care.
Bluebird Care is a national provider of care in the home and is run locally by husband and wife team, William and Sara Flint. Since opening their first care hub in Exeter in 2011 they have now delivered well more than 650,000 hours of care to local people who want to remain independent, safe and cared for in their own homes.
You may also want to watch:
During the last six years, they have expanded with care hubs in Exmouth and Honiton.
Director William Flint said: “Sara and I believe that the quality of our services are the underpinning feature of what we do and what we stand for.
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 3 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 10 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
Our award-winning team based in East Devon and led by registered manager Kirsty Warren provide a great foundation from which to start broadening the reach of our home care services in East Devon and provide our unique service of tailored care visits to the communities of Axminster and Seaton.”
Kirsty Warren said: “I am so proud of our team’s achievements in the last year. None more so than with care assistant Debbie Foxford winning Care Worker of the Year in The Great British Care Awards.
“To be building on this success and delivering care to more customers in the communities where most of us grew up, makes us all incredibly proud to care.”
Bluebird Care specialises in working with customers and their families that require health care in their own homes and work alongside social services, GPs and primary care trusts.
Bluebird Care offers a unique service of tailored care visits which range from anything from 45 minute visits to full live-in support.
Bluebird Care provides more than 7.9 million care visits at home every year - some 22,000 care visits to over 9,500 customers each day.
For more details visit the company’s website at www.bluebirdcare.co.uk or call Bluebird Care East Devon on 01404 814 880