Awliscombe Inn for sale
Guide price of �375,000 for village pub with letting accommodation and function facilities.
THE Awliscombe Inn is for sale.
The village pub, which is a freehouse, is on offer with a guide price of �375,000.
Christie and Co, which is acting as agents for the sale, say the pub has fallen on difficult times recently but still offers a superb opportunity for anyone looking to buy freehold.
Jon Clyne, an associate director at Christie and Co’s Exeter office, said: “The Awliscombe Inn offers an excellent opportunity to acquire a freehold country inn with letting accommodation and function facilities on a main road through a rural village in a popular area of East Devon.
“The property is priced to sell and we expect lots of early interest.”
- 1 Plans for new town - and THOUSANDS of new homes - in East Devon revealed
- 2 Van fire spread to hedgerow on busy route
- 3 Grants for energy efficiency improvements available for residents
- 4 Ottery family lights up home in memory of mum
- 5 Seaton's 'Hub Elves' replace loneliness with Christmas cheer
- 6 'Fantastic' news on Honiton loos: King Street toilets to stay open
- 7 Green team monitor water quality levels after pollution fears
- 8 Internal bowls battle in national competition
- 9 Where to see Santa in the Seaton area this Christmas
- 10 Yellow weather warning for ice and snow in Devon tonight