Awliscombe pupils shine at maths challenge
Awliscombe Church of England Primary School beat off stiff competition from 32 schools.
Awliscombe Church of England Primary School pupils chalked up a winning formula at an annual maths challenge.
They successful competed against 32 schools to win first place at the event at Wellington School.
The winners included Oliver Peree, Guy Susevee, Amberina Askew and Owen Barribal. The school previously won the maths challenge in 2007.
Owen Barribal’s brother, Liam, was in that successful team.
You may also want to watch:
Pupils at Awliscombe have been very busy recently. Among other things, they have supported the annual Samaritan’s Purse appeal by filling 78 shoeboxes with gifts for children in need.
- 1 Premier League contract for local footballer
- 2 'We have to look forward and make Jurassic Centre success it deserves to be'
- 3 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 4 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 5 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 6 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 7 Judith is miles ahead in climate change action campaign
- 8 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Turkish delight for Axe Valley Runner