Awliscombe road reopens after collision
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened near Hembury Fort at 10.40am.
The A373 in Awliscombe is now open following a collision between two cars.
Police were called following the incident on the outskirts of Honiton today (Thursday, October 8).
The collision happened near Hembury Fort at 10.40am.
A police spokesman said the vehicles involved were a Toyota Corolla and a Renault Clio.
You may also want to watch:
No-one was injured and the road was cleared by 11.15am.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery