Axminster accident leaves eight injured
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash on the A35 east of Abbey Gate Farm
Police are appealing for witnesses to a collision on the A35 near Axminster at the weekend which left eight people injured.
Emergency services were called at 6.30pm on Sunday (March 11) following the collision between a blue Peugeot 207 and a blue Ford S-Max just east of Abbey Gate Farm.
Eight people, including three children, from the two cars sustained minor injuries and were treated at the scene.
The A35 was closed in both directions at Axminster and re-opened at 9.55pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating the collision and asking for any witnesses to contact them via email@example.com or by phone on 101, quoting log number 0650 of 11/03/1
- 1 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 2 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 3 Virtual start to 2021 season for Axe Valley Runners
- 4 The amazing Mr Hicks: a croquet legend
- 5 How would you feel about giving up your car?
- 6 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 7 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 8 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 9 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 10 'Big Lie' politics go back further than Donald Trump - Paul Arnott