Interest grows in business awards
- Credit: Barrie Hedges
Interest in the Axminster Business Awards continues to grow with entries coming in daily. This is expected to continue until entries close on 15th October.
The same trend is reflected in the website viewings. Viewings to the website are expected to peak with the November awards ceremony being shown live on the website.
Sponsors are now being sought for the various category sponsorships with close to half already placed.
The awards time and date is lunchtime on Tuesday, 23rd November and details will be released later this month.
Nigel Reeve of the awards organisers, Marketing West Events, said: "The ethos of the awards is to be simple and free to enter, while the awards ceremony will focus on regeneration and the promotion of local business.
"The plan is to make the awards an annual event with a range of category winners across a range of local businesses. Working with Totally Locally Axminster, who have their own Regeneration Award, has been an absolute pleasure."
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism