Axminster butcher metes out the money
Four more worthy causes receive cheques from Complete Meats
REPRESENTATIVES from four worthy causes carried home a “slice of the bacon” when they visited an award-winning Axminster butchers.
They shared in another �200 cash giveaway by Complete Meats, in South Street.
Manager Paul Apsey presented �50 cheques to the town’s under 11s cricket team, Kilmington Pre-school, Axminster Choral Society and the Help for Heroes charity.
Complete Meats makes twice year donations to local organisations as part of its support for the community.
You may also want to watch:
Owner Shaun Vining said: “I realise how hard it must be for these charities at the moment as people just do not have spare change in their pockets any more.
“For us, it’s a small gesture to say thank you to our local customers for their loyal support over the years.”
- 1 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 2 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 3 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 4 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters
- 5 Children’s hospice South West celebrates 30 years
- 6 Lockdown services in Lyme Regis
- 7 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 8 A tribute to Axminster mayor Anni Young
- 9 East Devon MPs 'reluctantly agree' on Lockdown Three
- 10 Beer Men's Shed receives £10,000 lottery funding