Axminster Carpets granted Royal Warrant
World famous company is now “By appointment to Her Majesty the Queen”
Axminster Carpets has been granted a Royal Warrant by The Queen.
The prestigious award is a mark of recognition for the supply of goods and services to Her Majesty for at least five years - and adherence to stringent environmental requirements.
Regarded as a symbol of excellence and quality, it entitles the firm to advertise its products with the Royal crest and the words “By appointment to her Majesty The Queen Carpet Manufacturer.”
The Royal Warrant comes in recognition of the family-owned company’s manufacturing prowess that has seen it create a world-wide reputation for carpets of the highest quality.
You may also want to watch:
Group Managing Director Josh Dutfield said they were delighted to receive the honour in the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee year.
He told The Herald: “Being awarded the Royal Warrant is testament to our commitment to manufacturing carpets of the highest possible standard while also striving for exemplary service levels.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 4 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 5 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 6 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 7 School embraces reading challenge
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Honiton man jailed for two years for voyeurism
“The Axminster Carpets brand is synonymous with quality, and the Royal Warrant is further evidence of our ability to meet the highest expectations.”
Employing some 480 people at its manufacturing sites in Axminster and Buckfast, the firm is one few carpet companies still producing within the UK. It also has the only fleece-to-floor operation, which sees the manufacturer source British wool and spin and dye its own yarn before the carpet manufacturing process begins. It is this attention-to-detail and complete control of the entire production process that sees the company regarded as one of the foremost carpet manufacturers operating today.
• Royal warrants of appointment have been issued for centuries to those who supply goods or services to a royal court or certain royal personages. The warrant enables the supplier to advertise the fact that they supply to the royal family, so lending prestige to the supplier.
For further information about Axminster Carpets’ products telephone 01297 630650, visit www.axminstercarpets.co.uk or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org