Axminster chimney fire
PUBLISHED: 10:07 06 February 2017 | UPDATED: 10:07 06 February 2017
Two crews tackle blaze at Millwey Rise
Firefighters from Axminster and Colyton were called to a chimney fire at a house in St Andrew’s Drive Axminster on Saturday (February 4) at around 2pm.
The crews extinguished the blaze using chimney gear and a thermal imaging camera to check for any hotspots or fire spread.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.