Axminster concert to help terror attack victims
- Credit: Archant
Musical evening at The Guildhall will aid the British Red Cross’ UK Solidarity Fund
Axminster Town Council and its Guildhall Management Committee are staging a concert to help the victims of terror attacks in the UK.
Called Hand in Hand it will take place at The Guildhall on Tuesday, July 18.
On the bill will be The Perfect Strangers, Simple Chaos, Jack Humphries, Something Old, Something New, Annabel Davies and Adam Sweet.
Hosts for the evening will be Alan West and Steve Black.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start and there is a suggested minimum donation of £5 to attend. Money raised will go to the British Red Cross’ UK Solidarity Fund which was set up to help people who have been injured, bereaved or traumatised by terror attacks in the country, helping to alleviate immediate suffering and ensure that victims and their families do not face short-term financial difficulties.
To find out more about the fund visit
- 1 Amateur Axminster mountaineers get ready to 'cast some light' on Snowdon
- 2 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre
- 3 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 4 Government scraps proposals to increase house building quota in East Devon
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 '2020 was the worst year of my life so far' - Molly Bond
- 7 Liz Pole: Whitford celebrates new ultrafast broadband
- 8 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 9 Arc thanks Tesco customers for Wish Tree donations
- 10 Honiton hippo proves huge hit with youngsters