Axminster crash victim’s funeral date set
Fund to be set up as a memorial to 23-year-old Chris Ackland
THE funeral service for 23-year-old Axminster crash victim Chris Ackland will take place next Wednesday (April 20).
It will be held at East Devon Crematorium, Whimple, at 3.15pm.
The family has requested family flowers only and donations for a fund in Chris’ memory which may be sent c/o W G Potter Funeral Directors, William Potter House, 5 West Street, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5NX.
Mr Ackland, a talented tattoo artist and senior lifeguard at the Flamingo Pool, in Axminster, died after his motorcycle collided with a lorry outside Honiton on Wednesday April 7.
You may also want to watch:
Family, friends and colleagues have all paid tribute to a much loved young man with a heart of gold.
- 1 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
- 4 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 5 Honiton's Freya gets the chop for the Little Princess Trust
- 6 Rural Proofing response will be guided by Labour’s motion says Cabinet at Devon County Council
- 7 'Think twice' before leaving home asks Devon health chief
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 How you can help your children keep up with studying
- 10 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery