Axminster criminal damage case adjourned
Thirty-nine-year-old accused of smashing shop and car windows
THE CASE against a man accused of smashing windows in Axminster was further adjourned yesterday (Monday).
Shaun Ronald Kirk, aged 39, was due to appear, from custody, before Central Devon Magistrates, to face three charges of criminal damage on Monday.
He is accused of causing �500 damage to the front and rear windows of a car, belonging to Karen Davies, and damaging two panes of glass, each valued at �100, at The Bakers Dozen and at Allandale Dry Cleaners, both in South Street.
All three offences are alleged to have occurred on, or about, September 2.
You may also want to watch:
The case against Kirk, who did not attend Monday’s hearing, was adjourned until April 18, to be heard at Exeter Crown Court.
- 1 Sad passing of Seaton Bowling Club President
- 2 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 3 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 4 'Follow the spirit of the lockdown restrictions'
- 5 Hospiscare charity will hold virtual recruitment fair
- 6 £40,000 to support local groups hit hard by Covid-19 crisis
- 7 Westpoint one of two news venues to be used for vaccine roll out
- 8 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 9 Holocaust Memorial Day to be marked in virtual ceremony
- 10 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts