Axminster criminal damage case adjourned
Thirty-nine-year-old accused of smashing shop and car windows
THE CASE against a man accused of smashing windows in Axminster was further adjourned yesterday (Monday).
Shaun Ronald Kirk, aged 39, was due to appear, from custody, before Central Devon Magistrates, to face three charges of criminal damage on Monday.
He is accused of causing �500 damage to the front and rear windows of a car, belonging to Karen Davies, and damaging two panes of glass, each valued at �100, at The Bakers Dozen and at Allandale Dry Cleaners, both in South Street.
All three offences are alleged to have occurred on, or about, September 2.
You may also want to watch:
The case against Kirk, who did not attend Monday’s hearing, was adjourned until April 18, to be heard at Exeter Crown Court.
- 1 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 2 A special remembrance service in Seaton
- 3 Museum exhibition offers a glimpse into wartime life
- 4 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 5 Much-loved public parks given the green flag
- 6 Hippos and Tigers progress before derby night
- 7 Property of the Week: Windmill Cottage, Honiton
- 8 Talk of a high-wage economy will not amuse those on low incomes
- 9 Champions of art and culture help connect communities