Axminster firefighters tackle chimney blaze
PUBLISHED: 09:15 07 January 2013
Crew called to deal with wood burning stove incident at a Stockland farm
Firefighters from Axminster were called to a chimney fire at a Lower Seavington Farm, Stockland, on Friday morning.
The blaze, which involved a wood burning stove, was extinguished by the crew using chimney gear. The area was checked with a thermal imaging camera.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Midweek Herald. Click the link in the orange box above for details.