Axminster Heritage relaunches membership scheme
- Credit: Archant
Local shops and businesses set to offer discounts to those who join
Axminster Heritage is relaunching its membership scheme on Tuesday (August 1) with new benefits to members.
Thanks to the support of several local businesses, members can receive various discounts on their purchases in Axminster on production of the new AH membership card.
Axminster Printing, Axminster Carpets, Acorn Gift Shop, Sublyme Café, Archway Bookshop, Trill Farm and the Axminster Heritage Centre are all supporting this initiative.
Mary Minter, Axminster Heritage’s new membership secretary, said: “Becoming an AH Member is one of the best ways you can support Axminster’s Heritage Centre and get something back for yourself. Of course members contribute financially but they also form an important community.
You may also want to watch:
“If you become a member you become part of the drive to make the Axminster Heritage Centre a success and help Axminster in the process. Members are helping to put the town on the tourist map and improve the local economy through supporting our partnership with other local enterprises.
“We are delighted to have so many local outlets on board and hope that we can attract many new members to Axminster Heritage.”
- 1 Honiton's new town clerk 'will try to make a difference'
- 2 March the target for Point to Point racing
- 3 Remembering the victims of the holocaust
- 4 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 5 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 6 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 7 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 8 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 9 Devon Air Ambulance team looks back on 2020
- 10 Parent+ Support Hub receives special thanks from Co-op
For more information or to become a member contact Mary Minter, Membership Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call in at the Heritage Centre for an application form.