Axminster Hospital set to partially reopen
- Credit: Archant
Some outpatient services will resume following the flood which closed the building
Some outpatient services are due to resume at Axminster hospital tomorrow (Monday, October 10) following last week’s burst water main which closed the building.
Officials say they hope to have the x-ray and ultrasound units will be back up and running.
A spokeswoman added; “Unfortunately as telephony is still not operational the day-case unit and therefore theatre sessions and linked clinics remain closed.
“However lists have been provided at Sidmouth Hospital for Monday.
You may also want to watch:
“We are grateful for the patience of the public and staff while we continue to work hard to fully reopen Axminster Hospital.”
- 1 Runners take on 1,000km challenge in memory of Evelyn Tratt
- 2 Honiton mental health initiatives given funding boost
- 3 Quite a year for a Honiton auctioneers Chilcotts
- 4 Honiton Town Council freezes its share of council tax
- 5 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 6 Devon Young Farmers discuss the challenges of farm succession
- 7 Football in support of mental health
- 8 New contractors to roll out fibre broadband across South West
- 9 Patients asked to stay away from Honiton Surgery
- 10 Deal struck on Cranbrook town centre