Axminster sausages sizzle in national competiton
AN AXMINSTER butcher s sausages have made the grade in a national competition.
AN AXMINSTER butcher's sausages have made the grade in a national competition.
Complete Meats, based in Weycroft Avenue, Millwey Riase, were runner up in the British Sausage Week with their free range pork and caramelised onion sausage.
Illusionists Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee presented butcher Shaun Vining with a certificate in the search to find 'Britain's Magical Bangers'.
Paul Daniels said: "The standard of entries has been so high this year that it was truly difficult to pick just one winner from the finalists."
You may also want to watch:
Complete Meats has been raising money for Cancer Research UK as part of the sausage week celebration and would like to thank everyone who donated to the cause.
- 1 Property of the Week: East Grange
- 2 Community unites to back historic market town charter celebration
- 3 Come and join us at village fayre, say organisers
- 4 Pennies from heaven! Crowds prove it's still the hottest ticket in town
- 5 Amazing ultra challenges for Axe Valley Runners
- 6 Flower show is back after two-year break
- 7 Fantastic return for the Seaton Parkrun
- 8 Tuck into this celebration of East Devon's finest food and drink
- 9 A tale of two cities made more accessible by air
- 10 Your chance to be crowned top artist