Axminster sausages sizzle in national competiton
AN AXMINSTER butcher s sausages have made the grade in a national competition.
AN AXMINSTER butcher's sausages have made the grade in a national competition.
Complete Meats, based in Weycroft Avenue, Millwey Riase, were runner up in the British Sausage Week with their free range pork and caramelised onion sausage.
Illusionists Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee presented butcher Shaun Vining with a certificate in the search to find 'Britain's Magical Bangers'.
Paul Daniels said: "The standard of entries has been so high this year that it was truly difficult to pick just one winner from the finalists."
You may also want to watch:
Complete Meats has been raising money for Cancer Research UK as part of the sausage week celebration and would like to thank everyone who donated to the cause.
- 1 School recognised for appliance of science
- 2 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 3 Mum and daughters take some big steps to help beat cancer
- 4 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 5 Author's school visit takes the biscuit
- 6 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 7 Axminster progress in the Devon Senior Cup
- 8 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 9 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 10 Customers reminded to look out for tax credit renewal packs