Axminster Tool Centre to open fifth retail outlet
East Devon firm is continuing to expand despite the country’s current economic difficulties
AXMINSTER Tool Centre is set to open another branch – in Cheshire.
The new Warrington store will be the company’s fifth and is further proof of its trading strength, despite the current difficulties being faced by many in the retail sector.
The new shop is scheduled to open in April when it will join existing branches at Axminster, Sittingbourne, High Wycombe and Nuneaton.
A spokesman said the company already has a large customer base in the north west of England and the new store is part of a plan to bring the Axminster experience closer to a big proportion of its mail order customers.
You may also want to watch:
Axminster Tool Centre’s Managing Director, Ian Styles, said: “This is a very exciting opportunity for us to expand our business and shows how far we have come in establishing ourselves as the UK’s leading tool and machinery supplier. In short, it is great news for the company.”
- 1 Anniversary milestone for the railway station that beat Beeching
- 2 Snubbed! Lacemaker whose expertise was too good for the judges
- 3 Laptops and tablet help primary school
- 4 School recognised for appliance of science
- 5 Green blueprint for new valley park is agreed
- 6 Honiton U9s overjoyed to be playing competitive rugby once again
- 7 Marcus Hartnell wins Seaton and Colyton election
- 8 Phil Twiss retains Devon County Council seat
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Property of the Week: Corn Mill, Ottery St Mary